DISABLED AMERICAN VETERANS
DAV Chapter 4 Tucson, Arizona
Proudly serving U.S. military veterans in Northern Pima County
including Northwest Tucson, Marana, and Oro Valley since 1926.
JOIN DAV TODAY!
We'd consider it a privilege to have you on board. You can learn more about DAV membership on this page.
Stop by our office or give us a call at 520-791-9067 to learn more and get your membership started.
Chapter 4 Membership is FREE to DAV National members. If you're not yet a DAV National member, Chapter 4 will contribute $20 toward your membership fee.
DAV National makes it easy to become a member right away, while making payments of any amount as you are able toward your full membership.
Have questions? Use the form below to send us an email, or just give us a call at 520-791-9067. DAV email is checked during regular office hours; we'll get back to you just as quickly as we can.
Who is eligible to join DAV Chapter 4 Tucson?
Chapter 4 Tucson welcomes any person who is a member of the national DAV organization. Whether you're already a DAV member or new to the organization, we can help. Stop by our office today to get the process started. Chapter 4 membership is free, and we offer many opportunities to get involved.
Who is eligible to join the DAV National Organization?
Any man or woman who was wounded, gassed, injured or disabled in the line of duty during time of war, while in the service of either the military or naval forces of the United States of America, and who has not been dishonorably discharged or separated from such service, or who may still be in active service in the armed forces of the United States of America is eligible for membership in the Disabled American Veterans.
Others who are disabled while serving with any of the armed forces of any nations associated with the United States of America as allies during any of its war periods, who are American citizens and who are honorably discharged, are also eligible.
Disabled American Veterans Auxiliary (DAVA) membership is open to any adult or minor child who does not qualify for full DAV membership but who wishes to join us in service to our nation's veterans.
What is the cost of membership?
Membership in DAV Chapter 4 Tucson is FREE to those who are members of the national DAV organization.
The cost of membership in the national DAV organization is a one-time fee for lifetime membership. Chapter 4 contributes $20 toward your membership fee when you join. You have up to 3 years to pay the remaining balance, but your membership will be effective immediately.
Age 80 or older: FREE
Age 71 - 79: $140.00
Age 61 - 70: $180.00
Age 41 - 60: $230.00
Age 40 or younger: $250.00
We are dedicated to a single purpose: empowering veterans to lead high-quality lives with respect and dignity. We accomplish this by ensuring that veterans and their families can access the full range of benefits available to them; fighting for the interests of America's injured heroes on Capitol Hill; and educating the public about the great sacrifices and needs of veterans transitioning back to civilian life.
- Providing free, professional assistance to veterans and their families in obtaining benefits and services earned through military service and provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and other agencies of government;
- Providing outreach concerning its program services to the American people generally, and to disabled veterans and their families specifically;
- Representing the interests of disabled veterans, their families, their widowed spouses and their orphans before Congress, the White House and the Judicial Branch, as well as state and local government;
- Extending DAV’s mission of hope into the communities where these veterans and their families live through a network of state-level Departments and local Chapters; and
- Providing a structure through which disabled veterans can express their compassion for their fellow veterans through a variety of volunteer programs.